Thread: iRacing
View Single Post
Old 11.12.2011   #459
Agarash

Pri posledni aktualizaci celenske stranky se developerum podarilo nechtene vydat i webove rozhrani tymove podpory. Nakonec k tomu museli rict par slov.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Garner
Our goal is to have team creation, team racing and endurance racing with or without a team. A team could mean multiple drivers, spotter and crew chief all in a race together. Like I have said in the past this has turned into a bigger project than we first imagined and it is complex from the engineering side. Lot of detail and nothing is in stone including time tables since it is in development and again a big project.

It will roll out in phases but first phase we think will be able to join a race with an official spotter (not another driver yet). Again nothing in stone yet. Eventually will be able "create a team" which some of you got a sneak peak at accidently. Our hope is that a team’s page can be displayed privately and publically if you want to show case your team along with standings.

As far as racing, plan is to able to enter race or special event as a team. We could setup up team racing series or have the option to just allow team racing in existing series. A special event could be up to 24 hours in duration. We probably will have team racing be part of just some select official series and maybe set up another series with team racing only. Plan is we could turn it off and on by series.

A team if created will not have to join the session together. A driver could join the race an hour into session. The other driver could leave the session then come back later and so on.

We are pretty excited about where this is going and think will be pretty unique as far as functionality (and fun) in sim racing.
Mam z toho vetsi radost nez z novyho auta nebo trate.

Last edited by Agarash; 11.12.2011 at 13:23.
Agarash is offline   Reply With Quote